2012年4月16日月曜日

About my self

Hello, Every body. I am Tsolmon, the foreign student who comes from Mongolia. If my name is difficult for you, you can call me Venus or ツォモ(Tsomo)。

 Nice to see you guys here and thank you very much to Professor Ohashi to give us online room that everyone can share their ideas and comment.


About my self, I was born in capital city  of Mongolia, Ulaanbaatar, in 1985. in 2002 when I have graduated from high-school, i went to China learning Chinese, then enrolled to the Beijing University of Business and Economy. My major is International Trade. After i graduated in 2008, I went back to Mongolia, have been looking for a job  almost one year and entered to the Ulaanbaatar`s one Local city office, by office worker. While this time, I had met with my husband and having our first baby in 2010. 

in August of 2011, I have first time  came to Tokushima, Japan because me and my husband, one was willing to study in Master degree and one was willing to study Doctoral degree of Tokushima University. My husband was graduated in Russia, by Medical science study, now he is doing research work on Stomach cancer cell.   


This is my short story about myself. In the classroom we can`t talk so much like these. So please every body share your stories or ideas or dreams, everything else, while practicing your English. Because don`t be forget our purpose is improve our English (The Global language) level.  You are young people, Of course, there have many chance to study in abroad or any purposes, English is already became public use. at least in an airport, first step for foreign country, English should be use.    


At last, I want to ask everybody "How much do you know about MONGOLIA?" Why am I asking these question because many foreigners have misunderstood that we are Chinese Inner Mongolian or what else.  Then I will tell you anything you want to know about Mongolia. 


Thank you for your attention 

Gook luck everybody 


2 件のコメント:

kuroba- さんのコメント...

I want to know to mongol!!

黒 さんのコメント...

Hi,Tsolmon.
Thanks for telling me about your story.
I was so surpresed you already married.
I may be ask you about your life.
Of course about Mongolia too.
I beg your kindness:)